Customer experience is the most essential element of your Shopify Store. Given that Amazon places a high value on personalization in customer experience, it's no surprise that 35% of all marketplace sales are attributed to their recommendation engine. The "frequently bought together" feature is largely to blame for their success. This is why we integrated similar features inside Booster Theme.
Inline Upsell Section
This section allows you to create an inline upsell on your product page.
To access the Inline Upsell settings, click Customize (Themes section on Shopify) > click on Home Page with a drop arrow beside > Product pages > Sections > Inline Upsell.
In order to organize the upsell, the theme will evaluate the condition in a certain order.
The upsell line will only appear if it is respecting one of the conditions you set.
There are 5 different conditions.
1. Product-specific conditions: You'll need to select a specific product.
2. Collection specific conditions: You'll need to select one of your collection
3. Tag specific conditions: You'll need to select a certain tag.
4. Price specific conditions: You'll need to create a price condition, using the: Less than, equal to, more than an X price.
5. Product type-specific conditions: You'll need to type a certain product type.
After choosing a condition, you have to set up the condition and choose which products to upsell.