- Improved social icons design on product page.
- Option to change the color of the mobile filter on collection page.
- Option to change the links of the following buttons: Back to Products of 404 page, Continue Shopping of cart page, and Check out our offering of Minicart/Cart page
- Social Media links now open in an other browser tab
- Option to add Image Links on Image + text, Dynamic Grid > CTA block, and CTA sections.
- Fix an issue with CTA section text width still working even on mobile
- Fix an issue on theme where add to cart from some app is not working
- Fix an styling issue on Content + text (bulk) section
- Fix an issue on product page where variant swatch images are being mixed.
- Option to add SKU on Product page.
- Banner Section
- Option to make the product gallery image stick.
- Fix an issue with the footer newsletter where there is no success message.
- Fix an issue with the column section where the vertical alignment is not working
- Fix an issue with the PDP’s accordion section where the meta field richt text displays an error
- Fix an issue on the newsletter forms where the modal newsletter opens even if the submission is from the footer newsletter.
- Option to change the style of product tags on theme settings.
- Option to add newsletter button (that will trigger the newsletter modal) on top info bar section.
- Option to display specific product tags on the collection filter.
- Option to add a button to get on top of a page.
- Option to change the text of the show more button on theme editor.
- Fix an issue for the theme setting where the header font color is not working.
- Fix an issue for storefront where all images are blurred.
- Fix an issue for add to cart feature where some customers are unable to add a product to cart.
- Fix an issue for the Inline search header where the layout is broken on larger screens.
- Option to add custom ID on each section.
- Previous and Next buttons for product thumbnails and product main image slider.
- Article and Page results on the search result bar.
- Fix an issue for the quick buy modal where the product main gallery is not changing when clicking the image on gallery thumbnails.
- Fix an issue on the map section where it does not let you paste a map embed.
- Fix an issue for product cards where the SALE tag is still showing even if the product is not on sale.
- Fix an issue on Ajax Add to Cart where Google Analytics 4 event is not working.
- Fix an issue on the collection page where the product description is not truncated.
- Fix an issue on the product page where compare at price still showing even if the product is not on sale.
- Fix an issue on product cards where the secondary image has no background.
- Fix an issue on the collection page where Ali reviews not working.
- Option to display the full ratio/crop of product images on product page content section.
- Comment form on the article page.
- Option to add filter tag where, customer can now filter the collection by tags.
- Fix an issue for the collection’s pagination where, it displayed “No product match to criteria.”
- Fix an issue for the product page where, gallery image not switching when there are two variants selected.
- Fix an issue for the collections page where, products are duplicating.
- Fix an issue for the title banner section of collection page where, it shows all description instead of 1-line and read more.
- Fix an issue for the product page section where, image zoom issue is not working.
- Fix an issue for the Header - Default section where, the mobile logo position is not working.
- Fix an issue on the slider sections where, images are being blurry.
- Fix an issue on product page where, the currency symbol is not showing.
- Fix an issue on Adaptive slideshow section where, images are being cut.
- Fix the discount amount format on cart page and mini-cart sidebar.
- Fix an issue on collection page filter where, the mobile’s product filter count is always 0.
- Fix an issue on blog section where, it has broken HTML.
- Fix an issue on product page where the dates localization and translation is not working.
- Fix an issue on collection pages where, images are loading slower on safari browsers.
- Fix the multi-language support feature is not working on Booster theme.
- Fix an issue on search result page where, the page and articles result is unclickable.
- Fix an issue on product page where, the products is not tag as continue selling when out of stock, the customer can buy it even it is out of stock.
- Fix the smooth transition of sticky menu.
- Fix an issue on search icon where, if it is clicked, it is not focusing on search input field modal.
- Fix an issue on slider sections where, the autoplay option is not working.
- Improved the submenu overflow
- The cart timer doesn't show up when there's product in cart.
- 3D model support
- Custom list of collections in the filter sidebar
- Regular submenu overflow
- Recommended products title alignment on product page
- Added padding on the contact form
- Enhanced the footer and testimonials line-height
- Added padding on blog poste
- Minor cosmetic bug fixes to accompany the launch of OS2.0 Preset Installer
- Removed global line-height resets
- Fixed inline upsell checkmark overlaying the header
- Fully supports ONLINE STORE 2.0
- Geo block, it allows you to add geo-personalized messages.
- Localized delivery dates, set a start day and end date for your shipping estimate and it displays Delivery between x and x days.
- Liquid blocks, custom code, and HTML blocks
- Free shipping bar inside Top Info Bar [APP]
- Dynamic title changing [APP]
- FAQ section (Accordion)
- Section Scoped CSS
- Cart timer/countdown
- Carts are now synchronized ACROSS TABS AND WINDOWS
- Social Media share button block on product page
- Show minicart after successful purchase (A new add-to-cart action)
- Redesigned headers and megamenus
- Translations have been improve
- Improve logo control for the header
- Various tag and sale issues, including math errors on prices above $1000 and incorrect conversions
- Newsletter block not respecting its boundaries
- Subfooter now has correct layout settings
- Hidden sections no longer leave the margin behind them on mobile/desktop
- Gift card pages with tons of customizations
- Read more/less button for collection description in Title and Bottom banners
- Logo width and height settings
- Max height has been removed from the logolist
- Product descriptions should now use correct margins and initial values
- The global styling was improved to not affect content made inside Shopify Editor
- Upsell wasn't uploading properly the current variant price
- Recently-bought image was shrinking if the title was too big
- The currency/language submenu was appearing behind the gallery on mobile devices.
- The newsletter button is now always working
- Added Delivery time (Custom text) block inside Product Page
- now our cart will always be up to date, even if we aren't the ones making the changes (it will integrate with A N Y 3rd party app that uses Shopify-standardized calls, using either XHR or Fetch)
- Added collection "Bottom Content" with the ability to show both Title and Description, same settings as Title Banner (descrption can be truncated)
- Added the ability to show description inside Title Banner
- Added the ability to hide title inside Title Banner
- Ability to change Icon & Text color in Delivery, Watching, InCart blocks
- Ability to use custom amounts for Watching and inCart blocks
- Changed the way numbers in "carts" and of people "watching" this page are changing
- now they will always move in the range of current value +-15%
- Increased the size of icons on Product Page by 25%
- Translation for recently bought
- Translated next/previous buttons
- Added a link to Unicons inside Icon + Text block
- Added maximum width to Recently Bought holder
- Added maximum width to cart sidebar
- Made the quantity selector take the entire width of Sticky ATC in cases where there was only 1 variant available (the selector is hidden)
- Fixed next/previous buttons on mobile
- Fixed a bug in Firefox where it always went straight to cart after clicking "Add to cart"
- Fixed a bug with quick-to-cart on product cards when the method used was "AJAX Form"
- Fixed a bug where the sticky ATC would cover cart's checkout button in mobile view
- Fixed a bug where in rare occasions cart image would be "smol" if the product's title was "big"
- Ability to limit the number of words or characters in a Product Cards title (Theme Settings -> Product & Collection cards)
- Ability to select the amount of products to show per page (go to a list of products, select Product list -> Products per page - slider)
- Fixed the next/previous bug where it would take up the whole page and the image would be huge
- Added AliReviews full integration
- Added Newsletter block
- Ability to choose between Shopify Newsletter or Mailchimp (for now), custom text, custom colors, more options coming later
- Available in any section which has content blocks (Image Text, Video Text, Lookboox Text, Footer, Subfooter, CTA, Split CTA, Custom Content, Map)
- Payment icons in Footer and Subfooter with the ability to either autodetect accepted payment options or use a list of custom icons (a list is provided in instructions)
- Added a warning inside Instagram section with a link to Instagram changes
- Added a "Responsive Slider" section which allows you to select a mobile and desktop images separately, more options coming in future updates
- Added an "Adaptive Slider" section which adapts to the width and height of the image, rather than the content, you are allowed to use different image sizes, although not recommended
- Adaptive and Responsive sliders have the ability to link the whole image as a hyperlink (buttons are useless in that scenario)
- You can set a different image for desktop and mobile
- Improved the Lazyloading & speed optimizations
- Ability to choose between different currency formats
- Ability to disable AJAX Add to cart and Cart (both disabled using the same settings, should fix 3rd party app integrations like bold)
- Ability to disable sticky add to cart on Desktop and Mobile separately
- Sale price now shows up on cards
- Ability to change old and new price colors for product cards
- Ability to change old and new price colors in product page price block
- If there's a variation in sale amount, cards now just show "SALE", instead of a percentage
- Same goes for the tag on a product page, this is subject to change in future updates
- Ability to zoom on hover
- Ability to change thumnail on hover
- Filter sidebar image now shows up even if you have a link wrapped around it
- Logos are no longer lazyloaded, fully image loaded immediately (part of the speed optimization, preventing layout shifts)
- Fixed Loox and Shopify Reviews
- Various currency conversion fixes
- Shows the correct (first) image on product page
- Fixed "Language"/"Currency" translation inside the header utility menu
- Megamenu now works consistently and a minor styling change should make it look less awkward
- Maximum logo height added, it can be either 0 which makes it as big as it can be or you can set it to any value up to 500px
- Dynamic grid and regular grid now show up on mobile
- Removed the countdown from search suggestions
- Fixed missing translation in the sidebar filter
- Fixed an issue with swatches where you couldn't have certain symbols, otherwise they'd brake (')
- Fixed an issue with grids being weirdly small in Safar
- Fixed an issue of sales tags not showing up
- BUNCH of swatches fixes and changes, swatches not gonna disappear anymore, preselection now works correctly, you can show the image of a selected variant (settings -> gallery & swatches -> Show currently selected variant's image)
- Copycat stopper is now part of the theme (prevent code inspection as well as text copying), Settings -> Copycat Stopper [APP]
- Added LOTS of translations
- New Theme Updater App has been released (Theme Manager) where users can edit code, customize their theme and update
- Loox integration, both review stars, and reviews being added without needing to change code or use Loox's integration
- Submenu now works as intended, also stylized the navigation to make it look a bit more fancy
- Discounts not being shown when they are compared to $0 or the same price
- Currency conversion updated in cart pages, when updating as well as in general
- Fixed automatic collection page loading with infinite scroll
- Fixed a bug where the header logo was too small
- Featured product section now correctly shows the complete gallery with media (videos) as well
- Additional notes now correctly get submitted with the cart
- Bug when a variant was containing "/" inside its name, should be no more
- Product page badges added as a block with default badges provided by Booster
- Collection list pages, margin added as needed
- Moved all CSS inside one snippet, so no more theme.liquid modifications every time there's a style change
- Using CSS' var() instead of SASS (should speed up render times)
- Featured product section now lazyloads images
- Changed Swatches to Variant picker in product "Product page content" section
- Changed the limit of total products in featured collection sections, from 12 to 32
- Automatic list detection bug if there was no text after a list
- All customer account pages, no more empty page when you log in, styling will be added additionally for some of those
- Stripping all HTML from price formating (should fix < span class="money" > bug)
- Recently bought fix (fix has been applied to versions 5.1.0 and 5.1.1 as well)
- Title banners apply colors as intended
- The number of cards per row in the collection section wasn't showing the number of cards selected.
- The styling of the custom pages are now applying to those pages inside Booster V5 T
- The mobile cart wasn't able to delete the product
- The checkout mobile cart button is now centered
- Social media link and icons available in the Location, Contact & Social Media: Twitter, WhatsApp, WeChat, Youtube, Snapchat, Viber, VK, DeviantArt, TikTok, Twitch.
- Adding a video in the Slideshow section is now possible, you can either embed Youtube or Vimeo videos.
- A new section on the Homepage is now available! The List collection will reproduce the featured collections from Booster 3.0.
- Product card settings were causing some confusion, we added options to change the boldness of the Product vendor, price, name to give more flexibility to this setting.
- The slider background image wasn't mobile-optimized.
- Collection card settings now include the text size and text font.
- Megamenu wasn't showing up if no single product was added to the menu.
- Settings.headHTML has been fixed.
- Within the Slideshow section, sometimes the button wasn't clickable.
- A Href bug causing the button to not change color.
- The Zoom-In feature for the product images was not working.
- In the Inline upsell feature, there were numbers appearing in the bottom left, those are now removed.
- All images of the website became blurry for no reason, this has been fixed also.