- Gift card pages with tons of customizations
- Read more/less button for collection description in Title and Bottom banners
- Logo width and height settings
- The global styling was improved to not affect content made inside Shopify Editor
- Upsell wasn't uploading properly the current variant price
- Recently-bought image was shrinking if the title was too big
- The currency/language submenu was appearing behind the gallery on mobile devices.
- The newsletter button is now always working
- Added Delivery time (Custom text) block inside Product Page
- now our cart will always be up to date, even if we aren't the ones making the changes (it will integrate with A N Y 3rd party app that uses Shopify-standardized calls, using either XHR or Fetch)
- Added collection "Bottom Content" with the ability to show both Title and Description, same settings as Title Banner (descrption can be truncated)
- Added the ability to show description inside Title Banner
- Added the ability to hide title inside Title Banner
- Ability to change Icon & Text color in Delivery, Watching, InCart blocks
- Ability to use custom amounts for Watching and inCart blocks
- Changed the way numbers in "carts" and of people "watching" this page are changing
- now they will always move in the range of current value +-15%
- Increased the size of icons on Product Page by 25%
- Translation for recently bought
- Translated next/previous buttons
- Added a link to Unicons inside Icon + Text block
- Added maximum width to Recently Bought holder
- Added maximum width to cart sidebar
- Made the quantity selector take the entire width of Sticky ATC in cases where there was only 1 variant available (the selector is hidden)
- Fixed next/previous buttons on mobile
- Fixed a bug in Firefox where it always went straight to cart after clicking "Add to cart"
- Fixed a bug with quick-to-cart on product cards when the method used was "AJAX Form"
- Fixed a bug where the sticky ATC would cover cart's checkout button in mobile view
- Fixed a bug where in rare occasions cart image would be "smol" if the product's title was "big"
- Ability to limit the number of words or characters in a Product Cards title (Theme Settings -> Product & Collection cards)
- Ability to select the amount of products to show per page (go to a list of products, select Product list -> Products per page - slider)
- Fixed the next/previous bug where it would take up the whole page and the image would be huge
- Added AliReviews full integration
- Added Newsletter block
- Ability to choose between Shopify Newsletter or Mailchimp (for now), custom text, custom colors, more options coming later
- Available in any section which has content blocks (Image Text, Video Text, Lookboox Text, Footer, Subfooter, CTA, Split CTA, Custom Content, Map)
- Payment icons in Footer and Subfooter with the ability to either autodetect accepted payment options or use a list of custom icons (a list is provided in instructions)
- Added a warning inside Instagram section with a link to Instagram changes
- Added a "Responsive Slider" section which allows you to select a mobile and desktop images separately, more options coming in future updates
- Added an "Adaptive Slider" section which adapts to the width and height of the image, rather than the content, you are allowed to use different image sizes, although not recommended
- Adaptive and Responsive sliders have the ability to link the whole image as a hyperlink (buttons are useless in that scenario)
- You can set a different image for desktop and mobile
- Improved the Lazyloading & speed optimizations
- Ability to choose between different currency formats
- Ability to disable AJAX Add to cart and Cart (both disabled using the same settings, should fix 3rd party app integrations like bold)
- Ability to disable sticky add to cart on Desktop and Mobile separately
- Sale price now shows up on cards
- Ability to change old and new price colors for product cards
- Ability to change old and new price colors in product page price block
- If there's a variation in sale amount, cards now just show "SALE", instead of a percentage
- Same goes for the tag on a product page, this is subject to change in future updates
- Ability to zoom on hover
- Ability to change thumnail on hover
- Filter sidebar image now shows up even if you have a link wrapped around it
- Logos are no longer lazyloaded, fully image loaded immediately (part of the speed optimization, preventing layout shifts)
- Fixed Loox and Shopify Reviews
- Various currency conversion fixes
- Shows the correct (first) image on product page
- Fixed "Language"/"Currency" translation inside the header utility menu
- Megamenu now works consistently and a minor styling change should make it look less awkward
- Maximum logo height added, it can be either 0 which makes it as big as it can be or you can set it to any value up to 500px
- Dynamic grid and regular grid now show up on mobile
- Removed the countdown from search suggestions
- Fixed missing translation in the sidebar filter
- Fixed an issue with swatches where you couldn't have certain symbols, otherwise they'd brake (')
- Fixed an issue with grids being weirdly small in Safar
- Fixed an issue of sales tags not showing up
- BUNCH of swatches fixes and changes, swatches not gonna disappear anymore, preselection now works correctly, you can show the image of a selected variant (settings -> gallery & swatches -> Show currently selected variant's image)
- Copycat stopper is now part of the theme (prevent code inspection as well as text copying), Settings -> Copycat Stopper [APP]
- Added LOTS of translations
- New Theme Updater App has been released (Theme Manager) where users can edit code, customize their theme and update
- Loox integration, both review stars, and reviews being added without needing to change code or use Loox's integration
- Submenu now works as intended, also stylized the navigation to make it look a bit more fancy
- Discounts not being shown when they are compared to $0 or the same price
- Currency conversion updated in cart pages, when updating as well as in general
- Fixed automatic collection page loading with infinite scroll
- Fixed a bug where the header logo was too small
- Featured product section now correctly shows the complete gallery with media (videos) as well
- Additional notes now correctly get submitted with the cart
- Bug when a variant was containing "/" inside its name, should be no more
- Product page badges added as a block with default badges provided by Booster
- Collection list pages, margin added as needed
- Moved all CSS inside one snippet, so no more theme.liquid modifications every time there's a style change
- Using CSS' var() instead of SASS (should speed up render times)
- Featured product section now lazyloads images
- Changed Swatches to Variant picker in product "Product page content" section
- Changed the limit of total products in featured collection sections, from 12 to 32
- Automatic list detection bug if there was no text after a list
- All customer account pages, no more empty page when you log in, styling will be added additionally for some of those
- Stripping all HTML from price formating (should fix < span class="money" > bug)
- Recently bought fix (fix has been applied to versions 5.1.0 and 5.1.1 as well)
- Title banners apply colors as intended
- The number of cards per row in the collection section wasn't showing the number of cards selected.
- The styling of the custom pages are now applying to those pages inside Booster V5 T
- The mobile cart wasn't able to delete the product
- The checkout mobile cart button is now centered
- Social media link and icons available in the Location, Contact & Social Media: Twitter, WhatsApp, WeChat, Youtube, Snapchat, Viber, VK, DeviantArt, TikTok, Twitch.
- Adding a video in the Slideshow section is now possible, you can either embed Youtube or Vimeo videos.
- A new section on the Homepage is now available! The List collection will reproduce the featured collections from Booster 3.0.
- Product card settings were causing some confusion, we added options to change the boldness of the Product vendor, price, name to give more flexibility to this setting.
- The slider background image wasn't mobile-optimized.
- Collection card settings now include the text size and text font.
- Megamenu wasn't showing up if no single product was added to the menu.
- Settings.headHTML has been fixed.
- Within the Slideshow section, sometimes the button wasn't clickable.
- A Href bug causing the button to not change color.
- The Zoom-In feature for the product images was not working.
- In the Inline upsell feature, there were numbers appearing in the bottom left, those are now removed.
- All images of the website became blurry for no reason, this has been fixed also.