Cart & Add to cart theme settings
It is natural for customers to add multiple products to the cart and place the order for all of them simultaneously. So, the cart page needs to be easy to navigate. Let us find out how to include the add to cart feature in our Booster theme.
To access the Cart & Add to cart Settings, click Customize (Themes section on Shopify) > Theme settings > Cart & Add to cart
Quick Cart Style
You can choose a cart style from the following three options:
- Drawer (1)
- Sidebar (2)
- Disable Quick cart, this option will lead the customer directly to the cart.
If turned on, products with multiple variants will be opened in a Quickbuy modal for customers to view and add to cart. If disabled, clicking on the button will redirect them to the product's page.
After adding to the cart
With our theme, you can modify and set what happens after you add a product to the cart. You get the following four options:
- Show a message (1): “Added to cart” or a similar message will be displayed on the screen.
- Show the added product (2): This option will show you the shortlisted products.
- Upsell the collection (3): Similar collection to what you have selected will be displayed.
- Go to cart: With this option, you can go to cart and checkout after completing the transaction.
- Opens the minicart: The minicart is going to open.
- Go to checkout: The customer will get redirected straight to checkout.