- Once you get a notification that there's an update available for Booster theme, you'll be able to update your theme using the Booster theme Central App. We created that app to let you update your theme while keeping all your settings at the same time. Make sure you are using the version 2.0+. The app isn't compatible with the older booster theme.
You can install the app by using this link : https://central.boostertheme.com.
2. Make sure to enter the correct Shopify domain and follow the right format. Once you have entered your Shopify domain, you will be redirected to this page. It will show your license key and validation. All Booster theme are coming with free one year update. Make sure your store is still valid for updates. If your free update package is expired, you can buy a new one for only 79$.
- Scroll down until you see Theme Updater. Themes that can be updated will have an Update button.
- After the update process is finished, a message will appear as shown in the below image.
- You have successfully installed the latest Booster Theme, all of your settings from Booster Theme 2.0 will be transferred automatically to the new Booster Theme version. The updated theme will be in the Unpublished section of “More Themes”.
Before publishing the theme, make sure everything is fine by verifying every settings one by one. There’s always a small pourcentage of error.