1. Navigate to the Main Menu.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Theme Settings tab. From the list of menu items displayed, scroll down to Social Media menu item.
3. Here is the list of settings options for Social Media of your Shopify Store:
- Social Sharing Image – To set the featured image that would be displayed with social links on different social platforms, click on Select Image button under Social Sharing Image > Image section. Select the image in the library and click on Select button.
- Social Sharing Options – To give the title for all your social media section, input the title name in the Title field. To allow users to share/tweet/pin the content of your Shopify store, enable the checkboxes.
- Social Accounts - Navigate to Social Media > Social Accounts section. With Booster 2.0 you can add social icons for the following social media platforms of your store – Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, SnapChat, YouTube, and Vimeo.
For a social icon to be displayed in the assortment of all social icons, it is mandatory to add a link to your store’s social profile. If you do not want to add any Social Media option, place a ‘#’ in the respective link field.