1. Log in to the Admin dashboard.
2. Go to themes.
3. Click the Customize button.
4. Navigate to the Main Menu.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on the Theme Settings tab. From the list of menu items displayed, scroll down to Collection Settings menu item.
3. Here is the list of settings options Collection Settings of your Shopify Store:
a. Mobile Product Disposition Settings
- Product per row – To set the number of products per row (for mobile)
- Show View All Button – To enable View All button. This is ideal when the set number of rows and products per row collectively is less than the number of products in the collection selected for the section.
b. Button Style – To set the style of the View All button. Enable either Full Button or Transparent Button to set the background and text color of View All button.
For the Enable Special button checkbox, this is the Shop Now button that appears in a slideUp animation when you hover to the product images. You can show or hide it from all collection product grid by clicking the checkbox.