1. Navigate to the Main Menu.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Theme Settings tab. From the list of menu items displayed, scroll down to Product Page Timer menu item.
3. Here is the list of settings options for Product Page Timer on your Shopify Store:
a. Product Page Time - You can enable or disable timer with various configuration from this section. To display a timer on the product page, turn on Timer Setting ON/OFF. Enable checkbox 'OFF timer' to remove the timer from the product page.
If you need to disable the timer for a particular product tag, enable the checkbox 'Timer disabled using product tag'. Use the product tag: no-timer for the products that you wish not to display timer for.
b. Time Feature Type - To set timer value scroll down to Timer setting option section. Here you have 4 timer options
- Timer 1 – Enable this option to set custom timer value
- Timer 2 – Enable this option to set a random timer value. With this option, the system will randomly pick an hour from 15 minutes to 24 hours, and the random number left in stock from 3 to 12.
- Timer 3 - Enable timer (custom minutes and custom left number or inventory based left number) with cookies based. Custom time with cookies based time. Product Page refresh after timer not change continuous time countdown.
- Timer 4 - Enable timer reset every day (Custom left number) - You can set that at (22:00:00) and it resets every 24 hours.
c. Timer 3 Setting Step 1 – Scroll down to TIMER-3: Cookies based timer of continue decreasing or different decrease section and enable checkbox. Enable 'common cookies time for all product' or enable 'different cookies time for all product' to set up based on your timer requirement for product pages.
d. Timer 3 Setting Step 2 - Scroll down to Timer 3 - For enable cookies based timer of left number section. Select from the 4 options for final configuration of Timer 3 (if selected for the product page).
e. Timer 4 Settings – To set a custom timer that resets everyday input time in hh:mm:ss in 'Enable timer reset everyday' field. Example - Input time in 24 hours format, such as 15:00:00, 09:09:10, 01:01:01 etc.
f. Timer & Progress Bar – To enable messaging on your product page, enable the checkbox 'Enable to Message'.
To enable Timer for custom seconds, enter a numerical seconds value in this field. Note that 1500 second left = 25 minutes left. Note that the max second limit is 359999.
To display additional messages, you have 3 fields that in combination are displayed on top of the progress bar. The 3 fields are Top Message Text Before Number (Textual only) , Top Message LEFT Number (Numerical only) and Top Message Text After Number (Textual only). For example, if you wish to display Only 50 Left, you key in Only in Top Message Text Before Number field; 50 in Top Message LEFT Number field and Left in Top Message Text After Number.