Follow the below instruction to notify users when there is a sale on your Shopify store. This notification can be seen in the bottom right corner of your screen.
1. Navigate to the Main Menu.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Theme Settings tab. From the list of menu items displayed, scroll down to Notification Popup menu item.
3. Here is the list of settings options Notification Popup of your Shopify Store:
a. Notification Popup Setting – In this section, you can set the following:
- Enable Notification Popup – Enabling this checkbox will activate sales notifications for your Shopify Store
- Enable Time Ago – Enabling this checkbox will display the popup on what time ago the sale was made.
- Disable Pop up on mobile – Enabling this checkbox will disable Sale notification popup on the mobile version of your Shopify Store.
b. Notification Pop Up Appear Time – To set x amount of time that the sales pop up will be displayed on your screen, "select from Pop Up is Showing After drop down field". For example, if you have set this field to 10 seconds, the pop up will be displayed on the screen for 10 seconds and disappear after.
c. Collection – To select the Collection for which you want the pop up to be displayed, click on 'Select Collection' button under Notification Popup > Collection section. Click on the collection and then click on Select button.
d. Title - In this text field, add the message that you want to be displayed in the sale notification popup.