Follow the below instruction to notify your customers when there is a discount offer available on your Shopify store. Note that this popup will only be displayed when a user doesn’t add anything to his cart after X seconds on the store.
1. Navigate to the Main Menu.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Theme Settings tab. From the list of menu items displayed, scroll down to Discount Popup menu item.
3. Here is the list of settings options for Discount Popup for your Shopify Store:
Discount Popup Setting - In this section, you will have the following setting:
- Enable Discount Popup – Enabling this checkbox will activate discount pop-up notifications for your Shopify Store
- Disable Pop up on mobile – Enabling this checkbox will disable discount pop-up on the mobile version of your Shopify Store.
- Disable Pop up Image on mobile – Enabling this checkbox will disable pop-up image for the mobile version of your Shopify Store. However, note that enabling this checkbox doesn’t disable the discount notification popup altogether.
- Popup is Showing After - The Discount Pop Up will show up only if the customer didn't add anything to cart to your store after X seconds. In this drop-down, you will be able to set X parameter.
b. Pop Up Image - To set the image that will be displayed in the discount pop up. To change the image, click on Replace link and upload an image for your computer.
c. Title and Description – You primarily have two fields for a message in your discount pop up. Provide heading and body for the discount pop up message in Pop Up Title and Description fields respectively.
d. Button – To provide a button to close the discount pop up message. Provide button text in Button text field.
e. Thank you note – Textual field to display discount pop up message when customer close it.