1. Navigate to the Main Menu.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Theme Settings tab. From the list of menu items displayed, scroll down to Currency menu item.
3. On the left-hand side of your screen, complete menu is displayed for configuration. Here is the list of settings options for Currency in your Shopify Store:
- Enable Currency Conversion – If you want your Shopify store to allow payment in different currencies, enable this checkbox.
- Format – To display currency code next to the number, select from the format drop-down field without currency value, or if currency code is not needed, else select With Currency value.
- Supported Currencies – Based on ISO’s currency codes, place all currency codes in this field separated by single space. All the listed currencies will be supported by your Shopify store.