How to add Timer Countdown section to your Shopify Store’s Home Page in Booster Theme 2.0?
Timer Countdowns are ideal to inform your Shopify store visitors about the limited time of an offer or discount etc. In Booster Theme 2.0, you can set countdown times on your Home Page as a section.
Main Menu of Booster 2.0
1. Navigate to the Main Menu, under the header menu drop down select Home Page.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Sections tab where you will be displayed with multiple subsections that you can include on your home page.
3. Scroll down to Timer button. Click on the eye icon button to either show or hide Timer section on your homepage (move to step 5).
4. If there is no Timer subsection in the Sections menu i.e. in the home page, click on Add Section, then click on Timer Settings and proceed to click on Add Button. Close the Add Section menu and move to step 3.
5. To set up a Timer section on your Home page click on the last icon in the Timer button (represented as a 3x2 array of dots). This will display series of setting on the left-hand side of your screen. Some of the options include:
- Enable Time Reset - Timer will reset every day (or you can custom the number). Therefore, if you set that at 22:00:00, it will reset every day automatically. In the other hand, if you put any time in In the Enable Timer Reset Every Day with 24 hours format timer, the reset time will follow your setting.
- Timer Size – To set the display size of the timer, select from the Timer Size drop-down menu (Small, Medium, Large or Full Width).
- To remove Timer section from the Home Page > Sections, click on Remove section button.