How to add Title to Text section to your Shopify Store’s Home Page in Booster Theme 2.0?
Main Menu of Booster 2.0
1. Navigate to the Main Menu and under the header's menu drop down select Home Page.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Sections tab where you will be displayed with multiple subsections that you can include on your home page.
3. Scroll down to Title with Text button. Click on the Eye icon on the button alternatively to either show or hide Title with Text section on your homepage (move to step 5).
4. If there is no Title with Text subsection, in the Sections menu i.e. in the home page, click on Add Section, then click on Title with Text and proceed to click on Add button. Close the Add Section menu and move to step 3.
5. To set up a Title with Text section on your Home page, click on the last icon in the Title with Text button (represented as a 3x2 array of dots). This will display a series of setting options on the left-hand side of your screen. Some of the options include:
- Display Width – Enable the Wide Display check box to make the text display across the breadth of the screen.
- Heading – To provide a heading/title to the text section on the home page, input the title in the Heading field.
- Text – Text field to provide textual content to the text section on the homepage. You have the option to style the textual content i.e. bold or italic. You can also use the text to provide anchor text for hyperlinks within the website/store.
- Size – Drop down the field to select the size of the textual content.
- Click on Remove section to completely remove the Title with Text section from the Home Page.