How to add Text Columns with Images section to your Shopify Store’s Home Page in Booster Theme 2.0?
Main Menu of Booster 2.0
1. Navigate to the Main Menu, under the header menu drop down select Home Page.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Sections tab where you will be displayed with multiple subsections that you can include on your home page.
3. Scroll down to Text Columns with Images button. Click on the eye icon button to either show or hide Text Columns with Images section on your homepage (move to step 5).
4. If there are no Text Columns with Images subsection in the Sections menu i.e. in the home page, click on Add Section, then click on Text Columns with Images and proceed to click on Add button. Close the Add Section menu and move to step 3.
5. To set up a Text Columns with Images section on your Home page click on the last icon in the Timer button (represented as a 3x2 array of dots). This displays series of setting options on the left-hand side of your screen. Some of the options include –
- Heading – A textual title in the Heading field to show a title for Image column/s.
- Text Alignment – Each column will have an image followed by a heading & content in this section. To align the heading and textual content in each column, click on Text Alignment drop-down menu and choose either Left or Centred.
- Button Position – To arrange button position to either left or center under each column.
- Information of each textual column – You can add as many columns of Text with Images in the Text Column with Images section. Under Homepage > Sections > Text Column with Images section, scroll down to Content section. To edit an existing column, click on add a title or tagline which will navigate you to edit page. To add a new column, click on Add Column. You can make the following changes/settings in a newly or already created column.
- Show Image – Enable show image checkbox to show an image in the textual column
- Add an Image – To select an image from the library for the textual column in context, click on select image, then select an image and proceed to click on select button
- Heading – Add text in Heading field to provide a title for the Textual column in the context
- Text –To provide textual content to the textual column in context. You have 2 options in the textual content i.e. bold or italic. You can also use the text to provide anchor text for hyperlinks within the website/store
- Button Label – Text on the button under the Image of textual column
- Button Link – Hyperlink to the destination from the button
- Button Style – 2 checkbox button style: Full Button or Transparent button. Enable each checkbox as per your button styling needs
- Click on Remove content button to completely remove the Text Columns with Images section from the Home Page of your store.