How to add Map section to your Shopify Store’s Home Page in Booster Theme 2.0?
Main Menu of Booster 2.0
1. Navigate to the Main Menu, under the header menu drop down select Home Page.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Sections tab where you will be displayed with multiple subsections that you can include on your home page.
3. Scroll down to Map button. Click on the eye icon on the button alternatively to either show or hide Map section on your homepage (move to step 5).
4. If there is no Map subsection in the Sections menu i.e. in the home page, click on Add Section, then click on Map and proceed to click on Add button. Close the Add Section menu and move to step 3.
5. To set up a Map section on your Home page click on the last icon in the Map button (represented as a 3x2 array of dots). This will display series of setting options on the left hand side of your screen. Some of the options include:
- Image and Size – To place an image of your business or store, click on Select Image button, then select an image from the library and click on Select button to load the image. To set the size of the image, select the %size of the image from Logo Size in % drop down.
- Address & Hours – For your business address and working hours to be shown next to the map, place the content in Address and Hours text field. You also have styling options such as Bold, Italic and Hyperlinks.
- Map Address – For Google Maps to automatically detect your address, place the address of your business in the Map Address field.
- Map Link Label – Map Link Label is the label to a button, that when clicked will load your address on the Google Maps.
- Show Pin – A checkbox to enable pin code of the area to be displayed.
- Google Map APIs – Register with Google to get Maps API Key which displays the map on your home page.
- Image – In case Google Maps fails to load the actual address of your business, click on Select Image and load an image of Google Maps. This image will be displayed in the Maps section of the home page in case of Google Map failure.
- Image Position – Align the map image by selecting the alignment from Image Position dropdown field.
6. To remove the Map section from your Home page completely click on Remove section button.