How to add Featured Product section to your Shopify Store’s Home Page in Booster Theme 2.0?
You can showcase one or more of your featured products on your Home Page to drive more visitors to the product.
Main Menu of Booster 2.0
1. Navigate to the Main Menu, under the header menu drop down select Home Page.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Sections tab where you will be displayed with multiple subsections that you can include on your home page.
3. Scroll down to Featured Product button. Click on the eye icon to either show or hide Featured Product section on your homepage (move to step 5).
4. If there is no Featured Product subsection in the Sections menu i.e. in the home page, click on Add Section, then click on Featured Product and proceed to click on Add button. Close the Add Section menu and move to step 3.
5. To set up a Featured Product section on your Home page, click on the last icon in the Featured Product button (represented as a 3x2 array of dots). This will display series of setting options on the left-hand side of your screen. Some of the options include:
- Product – To add a product to the Featured Product section. Click on Select Product button and make a selection from the product list and click on Select button. This will add a product to the Featured Product section
- Show Saved % - To inform your customer on how many percents of discount that your store offer for the specific product
- Enable Make a Selection Option - to show any variation of the product that you have such as size, color swatch, etc. It will not allow the customer to purchase the product before making a selection.
- Show Quantity – Enabling this checkbox will display a field from which a visitor will be able to select more than one quantity of the product for purchase
- Show Vendor – Enabling this checkbox will display the product vendor name in the Featured Product section
- Enable Image Zoom – By enabling this checkbox, a visitor will be able to view the detail of the product image by zooming in and zooming out options
- Enable Read More Button – Enabling this checkbox will display the Read More button that when clicked will navigate the user to the Product Page
- Enable Progress Bar – Enabling this checkbox will enable the customer to see the remaining quantity that the store has for the specific product.
- Enable Free + Shipping – If free shipping is available for the product, enabling this field will displays free shipping information to visitors.
- Show Tags – Display Product Tags in the featured product section.
- Show Social Buttons – Enabling this checkbox will display social icons for Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest at the bottom of the Featured Product section.
- Variant Type – To display the variant types of the featured product in different styles; enable either Drop down or Color Swatch.
- Swatch Options – If the Variant Type selected is Color Swatch, you can select from two Color Swatch styles – Background Color or Image and Show Color Title Like Other Swatches. You also have an additional option to select the shape of the swatch i.e. either Round or Square.
- Product Review
- Enable Rating and Review – Enable the checkbox to display rating and reviews for the product in the featured product section.
- Visitor Counter Enable – Enabling this checkbox will display the number of users currently looking at the featured product.
- Enable Delivery Time – Enabling this checkbox will display the estimated delivery time. To set the estimated delivery time, select the estimated delivery days from Delivery Time dropdown menu.
- Buy It now Action – A drop-down menu to decide the action that needs to be taken when a visitor clicks on Buy it Now button. There are three options provided – thank you message, direct to checkout and direct to cart.
- Product Description – A drop-down menu to either display the product description under the price field or under the buy it now button.
- Show All Pictures – Enabling this checkbox will show all pictures in the same size while disabling the gallery
- Payment Icon – This is an image field, to add all payment icons accepted for the purchase of the featured product.
- To completely remove Featured Product section from your home page, click on Remove section button.