How to add Divider section to your Shopify Store’s Home Page in Booster Theme 2.0?
A divider is nothing but a line that separates sections/contents within a page.
Main Menu of Booster 2.0
1. Navigate to the Main Menu, under the header menu drop down select Home Page.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Sections tab where you will be displayed with multiple subsections that you can include in your home page.
3. Scroll down to Divider button. Click on the eye icon to either show or hide Divider section on your home page (move to step 5).
4. If there is no Divider subsection in the Sections menu i.e. in the home page, click on Add Section, then click on Divider and proceed to click on Add button. Close the Add Section menu and move to step 3.
5. To set up a Divider section on your Home page, click on the last icon in the Divider button (represented as a 3x2 array of dots). This will display series of setting on the left-hand side of your screen. Some of the options include:
- Heading Divider – This drop down menu will provide an option to set the divider either wide (full width) or boxed (shorter in length).
- Divider Thickness – To set the thickness of the divider line
- Divider Color – To set the color of the divider line
6. To completely remove Divider section from your home page, click on Remove section button.