How to add Collection List section to your Shopify Store’s Home Page in Booster Theme 2.0?
Main Menu of Booster 2.0
1. Navigate to the Main Menu, under the header menu drop down select Home Page.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Sections tab where you will be displayed with multiple subsections that you can include on your home page.
3. Scroll down to Collection List button. Click on the eye icon to either show or hide Collection List section on your homepage (move to step 5).
4. If there is no Collection List subsection in the Sections menu i.e. in the home page, click on Add Section, then click on Collection List and proceed to click on Add button. Close the Add Section menu and move to step 3.
5. To set up a Collection List section on your Home page, click on the last icon in the Collection List button (represented as a 3x2 array of dots). This will display series of setting options on the left-hand side of your screen. Some of the options include:
- Layout – To set layout for the Collections list, select from the Layout drop-down either – Wide without Spacing, Boxed or Wide with Spacing
- Heading – To set Title to the Collection list section, input title text in Heading text field
- Collections Per Row – To set the number of collections to be viewed in a row. Note that only one row of Collection List is allowed in this section.
- Information on each Collection –You can add a maximum of 5 collections in the Collections list section. To add a Collection to the list, click on Add Collection link. In the newly created Collection, click on Select Collection button to select from the list of already created collections. Add a featured image from the library in Select Image section for the Collection.
- Button Settings – To enable View All button for any Collection in the Collection list section, check the Show View All button field. In the Button Text field, input button text.
- To remove a Collection from the Collection list, click on Remove content link.
6. To completely remove Collection List section from your home page, click on Remove section button.