You can create a custom content section on Booster Theme 2.0 Home Page. In order to do so, navigate to Main Menu of the Booster Theme 2.0.
Main Menu of Booster 2.0
1. Navigate to the Main Menu, under the header menu drop down select Home Page
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Sections tab and scroll down to the bottom of the menu, then click on Add Section button.
3. This will navigate you to a separate page which has a list of all sections that you can place on your Shopify store home page. Scroll down to the bottom of this menu, under Advanced Layout, click on Custom Content link. Note that you can only add a Custom Content section when you do not have an unused section under Home Page > Sections. Otherwise, you can reuse the existing custom content section.
4. Clicking on Custom Content link will display an Add button next to it, click on Add button to add a new custom section to your store’s home page.
5. On the right hand side of your screen, a new custom content layout will be displayed, in which you can modify as how you like it.
6. Under the newly created custom content section, you can configure on the following setting points:
- Heading – To provide a title to your custom content section
- Background Type – To either add a color or image to the background of the custom content section. If you have enabled image checkbox under Background Type section, you can upload the image in Background Image field. To do so, click on Select Image button and select an image for your background from the image library.
- To enable Parallax feature for the custom content section, enable the checkbox of Enable Parallax field.
- Content – To add different types of content to your custom content section, click on Add Content link. This will display a menu, from where you can select the content types for the custom content section. Content type includes – Text, Sale Button, Image, Video, Product, Collection, Timer and Custom HTML.
- Once you have added a content type section, click on the content item under Content section of Custom Content settings page and configure the content item accordingly.
- To remove a content type, click on the Content item under the content section of the Custom Content settings page. Scroll to the bottom of the content item section and click on Remove content link.
7. To remove the Custom Content section from the home page altogether, scroll to the bottom of the Custom Content section and click on Remove Section button.