Main Menu of Booster 2.0
1. Navigate to the Main Menu, under the header menu drop down select Home Page.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Sections tab where you will be displayed with multiple subsections that you can include on your home page.
3. Scroll down to Testimonials button. Click on the eye icon button alternatively to either show or hide Testimonials section on your homepage (move to step 5).
4. If there is no Testimonials subsection in the Sections menu i.e. in the home page, click on Add Section, then click on Testimonials and proceed to click on Add button. Close the Add Section menu and move to step 3.
5. To set up a Testimonials section on your Home page click on the last icon in the Testimonials button (represented as a 3x2 array of dots). This displays series of setting options on the left-hand side of your screen. Some of the options include –
- Testimonial Heading – To provide a Title for the entire testimonial section on the home page, provide title text in Heading field.
- Information on each Testimonial – You can add as many testimonials as possible in the Testimonial section on the homepage. At any point in time, a maximum of 3 testimonials will be displayed on the homepage. If there are more than 3 testimonials, the testimonial section will display all by lateral scrolling of all testimonial items.
Here is how you set up each testimonial item in the Testimonials section:
To change an existing testimonial item, click on Testimonial under the Content section, which will navigate you to Testimonial edit section. In each of these items, you can add an image of the person who has provided the testimonial; Text field to input the testimonial text, and Author field to place author’s name.
- Theme Settings – To align title/heading of the entire Testimonials section, select the alignment value from Select Title Position drop down.
- To remove Testimonials section, click on Remove section button.