How to add FAQ section to your Shopify Store’s Home Page in Booster Theme 2.0?
Main Menu of Booster 2.0
1. Navigate to the Main Menu, under the header menu drop down select Home Page.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Sections tab where you will be displayed with multiple subsections that you can include on your home page.
3. Scroll down to FAQ button. Click on the eye icon to either show or hide FAQ section on your homepage (move to step 5).
4. If there is no FAQ subsection in the Sections menu i.e. on the home page, click on Add Section, then click on FAQ and proceed to click on Add button. Close the Add Section menu and move to step 3.
5. To set up an FAQ section on your Home page, click on the last icon in the FAQ button (represented as a 3x2 array of dots). This will display series of setting options on the left-hand side of your screen. Some of the options include:
- Heading – Text field for FAQ title.
- Information on each FAQ item – You can add a new question or edit an existing question. Click on the existing FAQ and change the question (title) and the answer (text) as required. To add a new FAQ/question, click on Add FAQ and provide the question (title) and the answer (text) as required.
- To remove a question from the FAQ section, click on Remove content.
- To remove the FAQ section completely from the Home Page, click on Remove section.