Main Menu of Booster 2.0
1. Navigate to the Main Menu, under the header menu drop down select Home Page.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Sections tab where you will be displayed with multiple subsections that you can include on your home page.
3. Scroll down to the Instagram button. Click on the eye icon on the button alternatively to either show or hide Instagram section on your homepage (move to step 5).
4. If there is no Instagram subsection in the Sections menu i.e. in the home page, click on Add Section, then click on Instagram and proceed to click on Add button. Close the Add Section menu and move to step 3.
5. To set up an Instagram section on your Home page click on the last icon in the Instagram button (represented as a 3x2 array of dots). This will display series of setting options on the left-hand side of your screen. Some of the options include:
- Instagram Access Token – In order to display Instagram images on your website, firstly you have to authenticate your website with your Instagram account. When you have completed the authentication, you will be provided with a key to be placed on your website to complete the authentication. This code is called Instagram Access Token.
To display Instagram images, place your Instagram Access Token in Instagram Access Token field.
- Heading – To display a title for the Instagram section of your Home page, place the title label in the Heading field.
- Number of images per row – To configure the number of images to be displayed per row in your Instagram section, select a number from the number of images per row field.
- Number of rows - To configure the number of rows to be displayed in your Instagram section, select a number from No of rows field.
- Theme Settings
6. Select Title Position – To align the heading for the Instagram section, select from the drop down the alignment position – Left, Center or Right
7. Link to Instagram Account – To enable users to access your Instagram account by clicking on the images, place URL to your Instagram account in Link to Instagram Account field.