Info badges are primarily pieces of content with text and title to convey shipping related messages to store visitors.
Main Menu of Booster 2.0
1. Navigate to the Main Menu, under the header's menu drop down select Home Page.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Sections tab where you will be displayed with multiple subsections which you can include on your home page.
3. Scroll down to Info Badges button. Click on the Eye icon on the button, alternatively to either show or hide Info Badges section on your homepage (move to step 5).
4. If there is no Info Badges subsection in the Sections menu i.e. in the home page, click on Add Section, then click on Info Badges and proceed to click on Add button. Close the Add Section menu and move to step 3.
5. To set up an Info Badges section on your Home page, click on the last icon in the Info Badges button (represented as a 3x2 array of dots). This will display a series of setting options on the left-hand side of your screen. Some of the options include:
- Shipping Badges Size – To set the size of Info Badges, select from the Shipping Badges Size's drop down, the badges pixel size varies from 20 px to 40 px.
- Information on Each Shipping Badges – You can create new badges or edit an existing badge. To create a new Info Badge, click on add Info Badges link. Under the newly created Info Badge, you can set the following information:
- Heading Font Style: Set font style of the newly created Info Badge by selecting the font style from Heading Font Style drop down
- Heading: It gives a title to the Info Badge
- Text: To add any complementing textual content related to the Info Badge created. Input the content in Text field. You can add a maximum of 80 characters of content.
- Remove Info Badge: To remove the badge from the Info Badge section, click on Remove content link.
5. Theme Settings: For additional style settings such as Heading Font Style, Heading Font Size, Heading Letter Spacing, Text Font Style, Capitalization, Text Font Size, Text Letter Spacing click on Theme Settings at the end of an Info Badge. Please note that each badge have Theme settings of their own.
6. To completely remove Info badge section from your home page, click on Remove section button.