How to add Sale Button section to your Shopify Store’s Home Page in Booster Theme 2.0?
Main Menu of Booster 2.0
- Navigate to the Main Menu, under the header menu drop down select Home Page.
- On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Sections tab where you will be displayed with multiple subsections that you can include on your home page.
- Scroll down to Sale button. Click on the eye icon on the button alternatively to either show or hide Sale Button section on your homepage (move to step 5).
- If there is no Sale Button subsection in the Sections menu i.e. in the home page, click on Add Section, then click on Sale Button and proceed to click on Add button. Close the Add Section menu and move to step 3.
- To set up a Sale Button section on your Home page, click on the last icon in the Sale Button section (represented as a 3x2 array of dots). This will display series of setting options on the left-hand side of your screen. Some of the options include:
- Button Text and Button Link – To place a text on the sale button, put any textual content in Button text field along with the destination link in Button Link field.
- Button Style and Size – To set the Sale Button style, check or uncheck the Full Button or Transparent Button check boxes.
- Theme Settings – To set Button background color and Button text color
- To completely remove Sale Button section from your home page, click on Remove section button.