How to add Image with Text section to your Shopify Store’s Home Page in Booster Theme 2.0?
Main Menu of Booster 2.0
1. Navigate to the Main Menu, under the header menu drop down select Home Page.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Sections tab where you will be displayed with multiple subsections that you can include on your home page.
3. Scroll down to Image with Text button. Click on the eye icon to either show or hide Image with Text section on your home page (move to step 5).
4. If there is no Image with Text subsection in the Sections menu i.e. in the home page, click on Add Section, then click on Image with Text and proceed to click on Add button. Close the Add Section menu and move to step 3.
5. To set up an Image with Text section on your Home page, click on the last icon in the Image with Text button (represented as a 3x2 array of dots). This will display series of setting options on the left hand side of your screen. Some of the options include –
- Layout – To set the layout for the Image with Text section on your home page, select from Boxed or Wide option from the Layout dropdown field.
- Information on each Image with text sub section – You can add as many Image as you want with Text subsection in the main Image with Text section. Each subsection will be placed one below the other in the entire scheme of things.
To add a new Image with Text sub section, click on Image with Text and configure it, options for which includes:
i. Image – To set image for the Image in Text subsection
ii. Image Alignment – To set the alignment of the image in Image with Text subsection
iii. Text Alignment – To set the alignment for the Text in Image with Text subsection
iv. Heading for Image with Text – To set the title for the Image with Text subsection
v. Text – To set Text for the image in the subsection
vi. Button Label and Link – To set the text on the button and URL to the destination page within the store
vii. Button Style – To select a particular style for the button, Full Button or Transparent Button.
viii. To remove an existing Image with Text subsection, click on Remove content link at the end of the sub section.
6. To completely remove Image with Text section from your home page, click on Remove section button.