How to add Gallery section to your Shopify Store’s Home Page in Booster Theme 2.0?
Main Menu of Booster 2.0
1. Navigate to the Main Menu, under the header menu drop down select Home Page.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, click on Sections tab where you will be displayed with multiple subsections that you can include on your home page.
3. Scroll down to Gallery button. Click on the eye icon to either show or hide Gallery section on your homepage (move to step 5).
4. If there is no Gallery subsection in the Sections menu i.e. in the home page, click on Add Section, then click on Gallery and proceed to click on Add button. Close the Add Section menu and move to step 3.
5. To set up a Gallery section on your Home page click on the last icon in the Gallery button (represented as a 3x2 array of dots). This will display series of setting options on the left-hand side of your screen. Some of the options include:
- Gallery Height - This option is only applicable if Enable Full-Size Option is set up. From the drop-down menu, select the height of the gallery section on your home page.
- Information on each image in the Gallery – You can add a maximum of 4 images in a single row. Any additional image added will be displayed in a separate row within the Gallery section. For each of the image added, you can configure the following:
i. Image – To add an image from the Library, click on Select Image button, make a selection in the library and click on Select button
ii. Image alignment - To adjust your image alignment
iii. Link from the image – To make the image clickable, place a URL in the link field. All these links have to be internal and are within the store
iv. Caption – To display a text on the image, place your text in the caption field
v. To remove the image click on Remove Content link
6. To completely remove Gallery section from your home page, click on Remove section button.