You are our priority and we care about you! Our support team is always here to help and happy to answer all of your questions.
As a valued customer, all inquiries submitted to our official customer service will be responded to as soon as possible.
Our Commitment and Support Hours
We are constantly striving to improve our Support. We aim to provide feedback within 1- 2 business days (Monday - Friday, Central European Time (CET), GMT +02:00) depending on our ticket volume.
Our Support Center will remotely assist you with a consistent, professional, and high-quality service, which means:
- Our Support Team will conduct themselves professionally at all times
- We are devoted to providing the best customer experience possible
- We will provide the best solution to every inquiry
Your inquiry will be answered on a "first come, first served" basis. Sending multiple emails to our Support Center will prevent us to deliver the best customer support.
Before contacting our Customer support, always make sure to use the help center to look for an answer.
Our Support Scope
Our support team will assist you with:
- General questions about Booster Theme, including extended information regarding features, functionality, and technical capabilities.
- Booster Theme installations, configuration, and use.
- Any technical issues happening due to Booster Theme.
DOES NOT Extend To
- Phone support
- Theme customization
- Shopify account, administration, and functionality issue. Please refer to Shopify Support
- Any errors related to theme customization, either by personal, third-party plugins, or apps
- Any installation or configuration or issues regarding third-party app, plugins, analytics, or tracking code
- Disclosure of any of our theme coding
- Theme reset
- We will provide the best service in English, however, if you submit an inquiry in another language, we will assist the best way possible using an online translation service.
- Any typographical errors or lack of details may result in a misunderstanding between you and our Support Team.
Third-Party App or Customization Issues
Some of the issues related to our theme may not come from the theme itself but from customization, whether third-party plugins or apps, and/or personal code customization. Once you raise the issue with us, our Technical Team will proceed to check whether your issue is within the standard theme or not.
A theme customization is considered to be anything that is not the same as our default template and/or code.
If there is an issue due to a third-party app or personal customization, we will advise you to contact your third-party app's customer service. However, if the issue is still there, we will advise you to reset your theme back to the original by removing your theme and re-installing it without the app. As you may already know, Booster Theme already has an apps script installed in its own coding, third-party apps can sometimes interfere with our theme coding.
Limitation of Liability
By signing up for Booster Theme services, you are expressly agreeing to be bound by our Terms & Conditions and you agree and understand that Booster Theme shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, and any other related and similar damages resulting from the use of or inability to use our products.
Creating staff accounts for Booster Theme support or technical team does not mean that we are liable for any changes, customizations, and/or alteration to your Shopify shop and you expressly agree that it is at your own risk.