You are our priority and we care about you! Our support team is always here to help and happy to answer all of your questions.
As a valued customer, all inquiries submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, our official Support Center, will be responded to as soon as possible.
Our Commitment and Support Hours
We are constantly striving to improve our Support Center. We aim to provide feedback within 1- 2 business days (Mon - Sat, S.E. Asia Standard Time, GMT +07:00) depending on our ticket volume.
Our Support Center will remotely assist you with a consistent, professional and high-quality service, which means:
- Our Support Team will conduct themselves professionally at all times
- We are devoted to providing the best customer experience possible
- We will respect and provide best result possible to every inquiry
Therefore, we recommend you to include as many details as possible, such as the email that you used to purchase our product, order number, activation license number, theme version, problems, screenshots and details, either on your original or follow-up inquiry.
Your inquiry will be answered on a "first come, first served" basis. Therefore, please give our Support Team some time before trying to contact them in any other way. Sending multiple emails to our Support Center might prevent us from providing you the best service.
Before contacting our Support Center, please be aware that some of the questions may listed in our FAQ. Please also be aware that some problems or customization requests may require a longer amount of time to resolve.
Our Support Scope
All Booster Theme products come with a one-year free version upgrade. Our support team is not designed to walk you through bug fixes but we can still assist you with many issues:
- General questions about Booster Theme, including extended information regarding features, functionality and technical capabilities
- Any issues arising regarding the theme download, installing process, and other theme related issues (Technical support for older version may be limited. Upgrading to our latest version is always recommended)
- License transfer to a new domain, which you can refer to Booster Theme License Transfer Service
- Theme Installation, which you can refer to Booster Theme Installation
- Speed Optimization with minimum 3% speed increase, which you can refer to Booster Theme Speed Optimization
- Theme customization or theme design customization, which you can refer to Booster Theme Additional Service
DOES NOT Extend To
- Phone support
- Shopify account, administration, and functionality issue. Please refer to Shopify Support
- Any errors related to theme customization, either by personal, third-party plugins, or apps
- Any installation or configuration or issues regarding third-party app, plugins, analytics or tracking code
- Theme reset
- Theme upgrades
- Chat support
- We will provide the best service with English, however, if you submit an inquiry in another language, we will assist the best way possible using an online translation service.
- Any typological errors or lack of details may result in a misunderstanding between you and our Support Team
- For inquiries that fall outside the normal scope of our Support Center, may or may not be replied to
Third-Party App or Customization Issues
Some of the issues related to our theme may not come from the theme itself but from customization, whether third-party plugins or apps, and/or personal code customization. Once you raise the issue with us, our Technical Team will proceed to check whether your issue is within the standard theme or not.
A theme customization is considered to be anything that is not the same as our default template and/or code.
If there is an issue due to a third-party app or personal customization, we will advise you to contact your third-party app's customer service. However, if the issue is still there, we will advise you to reset your theme back to the original by removing your theme and re-installing it without the app. As you may already know, Booster Theme already has apps script installed in its own coding, third-party apps can sometimes interfere with our theme coding.
Please note that we are not providing any service for resetting the theme back to the original.
Limitation of Liability
By signing up for Booster Theme services, you are expressly agreeing to be bound by our Terms & Conditions and you agree and understand that Booster Theme shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, and any other related and similar damages resulting from the use of or inability to use our products.
Creating staff accounts for Booster Premium support or technical team does not mean that we are liable for any changes, customizations, and/or alteration to your Shopify shop and you expressly agree that it is at your own risk.